Models of LG G4 offered in the United States.
90% of phones sold under a particular operator, and of course with a big discount and the LG launches smartphones with the features for a particular operator.
As, an example, of a contract from AT&T, you can buy the phone from $0, and from Sprint for $ 49.99
LG G4 H810 vs H811 vs LS991 vs US991 vs VS986
- H810-model for the network of mobile operator AT & T
- H811- Sprint
- H815-international version.
- LS991- U.S. Cellular
- VS986- Verizon
Depending on which network operators work, telephones support the following communication standards.
- H810- GSM Quad Band/UMTS Tri Band/LTE
- H811-LTE Tri Band/CDMA/GSM Quad Band/UMTS Tri Band
- H815-2G, GSM, HSDPA, 4G, LTE, Bands
- LS991- Hepta Band/Dual Mode
- VS986- CDMA, GSM, LTE
Other features such as CPU memory, screen size are the same in all models.