The identification of the models of the Sceptre TVs is far from perfect, but there is some sense in it.
It can be noted that when decoding the notation it is possible to understand what screen resolution is in the TV, the diagonal of the screen, although here one must pay attention to the fact that a TV having a diagonal marking of 50 inches can actually have a 49 inch matrix.
More details about TV models can be found in the article Televisions Sceptre review 2014-2018 comparative table .
You can see the label of the Sceptre TV in the image.
Decode model number Sceptre TV 2014-2018
- С– stands for TV series
- 65 – screen diagonal
- 8 – the type of chassis in the TV does not carry much information, this figure serves mainly to increase the range of marking of the TV.
- С – in models with a UHD screen indicates that the TV belongs to the UHD series. In the E and X series, the color of the TV is indicated.
- V – means that this TV has only a tuner, TVs with built-in DVD players have the letter D.
- U– denotes the screen resolution, U-UHD, F – Full HD, HD.
- M – TV modification
- R – year of development of the TV.