Identification and identification of TV models LG 2011-2017
Identifying OLED TV 2016-2017
LG continues to position OLED TVs as a separate line of products with its own labeling, in the OLED labeling of TVs 6 has changed to 7 (the year of model development or the start of sales). Also, the term “SUPER UHD TV” was introduced, so now TV models with improved Nano CELL screens are called.
In 2016, TVs received the letter H designating the year the model was developed, some of the TVs are called the Super TV line. This model supports HDR. LG also took the decision to OLED TVs to assign a new marking that would tell the buyer that he chooses the OLED TV. OLED TVs are labeled for example OLED65B6V
OLED – the type designation of the matrix made at the beginning of the model number
- 65 – the matrix size of the screen
- B – design
- 6 – year development of the model 2016
- V – digital type tuner, V- DVB T2 / C / S2, P – ATSC, ISDB, D – DVB-T / T2 HD / C / S / S2, J – DVB T2 / C / S2
LG TVs this year received the letter F in the designation.
- EG – 4K OLED TV with a curved screen display with 4 color matrix.
- EF – 4K OLED TV, OLED flat-screen TV
- UF-flat-screen TV and a resolution of UHD.
- LF– TV with Full HD resolution.
the principle of marking has changed a bit, if TV 2013 with 3D function and without, different markings (LN, LA) that in 2014, all TVs have the same alphabetic labeling, namely the letter B.
- UB-TVs with 4K UHD.
- LB -TVs with Full HD.
- UC– such labeling get a TV with curved screen
- EC– TVs with OLED screens.
Division by a series of LG TV is similar to Samsung, also the division into a series of 4 to 9.
The principle of labeling is that the first digit after the letters refers to the series of the TV. Year development of TV series can be identified by a letter designation, a little more entanglement than the same samsung there strictly letter F-2013, H-2014, the LG necessary to pay attention to the second letter. But in general, is not difficult to understand and to any year of production include the TV can be knowing the principle of marking TVs LG.
Division by a series of very brief
- 4 series TVs with a small screen sizes
- 5 Series TVs with screens up to 50 inches without 3D.
- 6 series of 3D televisions and screens up to 60 inches, the most common.
- 7 Series TVs are similar to the 6 series but with improved characteristics, indices of dynamic scenes and screens.
- 8 Series -TV similar to the 7 Series but fully-equipped accessories like the camera for Skype.
- 9 series TVs are similar to 8 series but with huge screens 80-100 inches.
- 2016 – UH
- 2015– LF, UF, EG
- 2014-LB, UB
- 2013-LN, LA, PN
- 2012-LW, LM, PA, PM, LS
Example decryption TV model LG
- 42–screen size in inches 42хххххх
- P–plasma 32Рххххх
- C–LCD lights on lamps 32Сххххх
- L–LCD LED lights 32Lххххх
LB– Year TV 32LBхххх
- 6xx–TV series, the more numbers the more opportunities a TV.
- 620-TV model in the series the higher the number the more features a TV, in series.
- 620-modification of the model differences in the design of the TV is usually in color frame or rack
- T,C, S, V
- Т- digital tuner DVB-T
- C– digital tuner DVB-С
- S-digital tuner DVB-S2/T/C
- V-digital tuner
- If at the end of U, B– TV has a HD resolution and not Full HD such matrices are placed only in televisions with screens up to 32 inches.
Due to the fact that, since 2014, in TV tuners We establish all, the specification from 2014 the availability of digital tuners do not specify
Letter designations do not apply, the standard ATSC digital television there is no need to specify.