Today, the transfer of information from one device to another is an ordinary thing and doesn’t attract users’ attention. You will hardly face difficulties if you need to transfer photos or videos from one phone to another. However, if you need to send files from phone to TV, the process will take a little more time and effort than between the same type of devices.
How do I use AllShare on Samsung TV?
To use AllShare on Samsung TV you need to do some easy steps. They would help you to deal with this seemingly difficult, but in fact a simple task. You should do the following:
- First of all, make sure that your Samsung TV, as well as your phone, already has the AllShare function. On your phone, it may be called Samsung Link.
- Next, make sure that your phone and your TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to your phone settings and enter the nearby devices. Enable this function if needed. Your TV should appear there.
- Next, you will need to turn on AllShare on your TV and press the SmartHub button on the remote.
- Go to the AllShare Play app.
You’re ready to stream data and media on your phone via TV.