TikTok is great because it gives a way to thank or just be nice to live streamers who do their best for their audience. Such gifts help bloggers to develop their channel and earn money.
TikTok is a social network that enables music videos, live streaming and messaging. The video platform is already a leader in the Chinese market and is rapidly conquering other countries. It is in demand both by individual users and by companies promoting their brands on TikTok.
The app is available in 155 countries and 75 languages. TikTok’s global audience already exceeds 500 million people, and the number of active users of the Chinese version of the douyin app exceeded 400 million in January 2020. At the beginning of 2019, TikTok was the third most downloaded app in the world.
As you probably already know, the TikTok app lets you not only post funny short videos, but also stream them for your subscribers and “random passersby” who might find your stream in their recommendations. With the streams themselves, there is an option to donate to the content creator. TikTok has come up with a very special way to do this.
You can make gifts during the live broadcast. Another user will see the gift on the screen as an animation. To increase virtual support, popular TikTok creators promise to mention the names of bloggers who sent them gifts during the live broadcast. To express their gratitude for the gifts, the bloggers who received them subscribe to the giver’s channel.
If you want to send your favorite creator a TikTok gift, here’s how to do it.
TikTok developers offer many types of gifts to choose from. They all have a different value. Here are the most popular gifts:
- “Panda with Pink Glasses” worth 5 coins.
- The Italian hand holding the Tower of Pisa is also worth 5 coins.
- “Love Shot” – an entertaining animation depicting a heart on two legs giving a blue heart is worth 25 coins.
- “Browning cream” – a resting sausage slathered with mustard is worth 50 coins.
- “Rainbow vomit” is worth 100 coins.
- A concert featuring a purple guitar costs 500 coins.
- “I’m Very Rich” (a man in a funny hat) costs 1,000 coins.
- The “Drama Queen” with white hair is worth 5,000 coins.
Drama Queen is a special title for a man who wants to be the center of attention by any means. It means that the person is ready to scandalize, behave rudely and very often take things too violently to entertain the audience and gain popularity.
If you want to know more about how much TikTok gift points are worth, you can follow this link.
If you want to send TikTok gift points to your favorite creators, you need to follow these steps:
- First, open the TikTok app on your mobile device and sign in to your TikTok account, if necessary.
- Then go to your TikTok profile screen and tap the “Menu” button in the upper right corner.
- Then select “Settings and privacy”.
- Then tap on the “Balance” option. Check your balance to make sure you have enough money in your account. If there are not enough coins, you can add them.
- Tap the “Top up” button and select the number of coins you want to add.
- Pay for everything the way you want and return to the TikTok home screen.
- Tap the “Live” button to open the livestream feed.
- Once you find the stream you like, you can tap the “Gift” icon.
- Finally, select the gift you want and tap the “Send” button.
Once you have completed these steps, you can send a TikTok gift to your favorite TikTok creator.
To receive a gift, you need to be an active user and appeal to a large audience during live broadcasts. Create videos that meet the tastes of users of the social network. To buy a gift for your favorite blogger, you must first buy special coins.