Sometimes smart TVs are lagging. That’s sad, but that’s true. And you need to fix your TV if it’s lagging. The truth is that the problem may be easier than you think and you can fix your Sony Smart TV simply by restarting it.
How to restart Sony Smart TV
Sometimes we need to restart a device for various reasons. Often it is due to a system failure or an error in an application.
It only takes three steps to do this. They are all simple and straightforward. To restart Sony Smart TV you should do the following:
- Hold down the power button for 5 seconds. Wait until your TV screen notifies you that the power is off.
- Your TV should restart automatically after this.
- The restart (reset) is over.
Congratulations! Your Sony Smart TV was restarted.
- Where are Sony TVs made
- Sony TV model numbers by year 2012-2020 explained
- The history of TVs 2010-2020