Amazon is one of the most popular online shopping websites in the world. It has quite a wide range of functions and offers a large selection of different things that you can buy. One of the most convenient features of Amazon is the ability to leave feedback on the seller from whom you have made a purchase.
But sometimes it happens that you leave good or bad Feedback, and later the situation has changed and you realize that the seller deserves a different evaluation. In this case, Amazon offers its users a handy feature to delete Feedback from the buyer.
What to do to delete your feedback
You should understand that if you are a seller, you have no way to delete feedback about yourself. However, if you are a buyer, you can quite easily delete your Feedback using the desktop version of your Amazon account. To do this, you need to:
- Once you’re logged into your account, click on My Account and select Your orders.
- Next, you need to select the order number on the left side of the screen.
- A new window will open with information about the order you received. You have to scroll to the bottom until you find Your seller feedback about this order.
- Next to it, just click on Remove.
Then the feedback about the seller will be removed. Return it will be impossible, you can only write a new one. If you are a seller, you will not be able to delete feedback about yourself. In that case, you can only hope that Amazon itself will delete the Feedback. The conditions under which Amazon automatically deletes Feedback:
- The feedback includes obscene language.
- The feedback includes seller-specific, personally identifiable information.
- The entire feedback comment is a product review.
- The entire feedback comment is regarding fulfillment or customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon.
If you think the Feedback matches one of these points and needs to be removed, you should do so:
- Go to the Feedback Manager.
- Then go to the Recent Feedback tab.
- Enter the Order ID for which you want to delete the feedback.
- Select Request removal under the Actions column.
Another way to get rid of Feedback is to contact the customer. You can contact the customer and try to resolve the problem with the product. In case you solve the problem positively, you can simply ask the buyer to remove the Feedback.
Is it possible to edit your Amazon feedback
In addition, many users are wondering if they can simply change their Feedback about the seller on Amazon. However, the answer to this question is no.
Amazon’s policy in this regard is one – once published, you cannot change your Feedback. Other than that no one can change it, you can only delete it and just write a new one. You can do this even for archived orders. It’s pretty easy, just use the instructions above to do it.
However, you should know that you can change your Amazon Review. Amazon Review and Feedback are two completely different reviews of your purchase. You may be wondering what the difference is between the two.
- How to use a Visa gift card to pay on Amazon
- How to watch Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
- How to return an Amazon Gift
What differences between Amazon Feedback and Amazon review
You might wonder, what’s the difference between Feedback and Review? Why are they two different options? Actually, the answer is quite simple. The fact is that they are two different kinds of reviews that affect different grades.
In the case of Feedback, it’s your review of the seller’s performance. This means that in the feedback you should only point out the mistakes or benefits of the seller’s work. You shouldn’t give information here about the product or service they were given. It is worth describing their mistakes with the shipment, or for example delays in answering your questions and other problems related to the seller’s bad work.
At the same time, the review is a review of the product you bought. Here you should specify in what condition the product came to you. It is also worth pointing out how satisfied you are with your product and how it performs. You can describe whether the product meets the description. The main purpose of the review is to inform other customers about whether the product is worth buying.
How to manage Amazon review
To change or delete your review you will also find it quite convenient to use the Desktop version of Amazon in any browser on your computer. To do this, you will need to:
- Once you’re logged into Amazon, click on My Account.
- Next, select Personalization.
- Find Product reviews written by you.
- A new window will open in which you will need to find your review and select the Edit or Delete button.
With these simple steps, you can change the review of any product you have left. Remember that the review will not affect the rating of the seller. These reviews only affect the overall rating of the product you have reviewed. So you should not write here about the seller’s mistakes.