Consider what the index action scenes and how it technically works on the TV. This description is appropriate for the index action scenes of any manufacturer.
- Active Motion & Resolution(AMR) TV Toshiba
- Clear motion rate (CMR) TV Samsung
- Motion Clarity Index (MCI) TV LG
- Motionflow XR TV Sony
- Backlight scanning BLS– TV Panasonic
- Clear Motion Index (CMI) TV Thomson
- Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) TV Philips
- Subfield Motion в plazma Samsung
The actual frequency of the modern LED TV?
Matrix screen (operating frequency) held no complex calculations can determine the following, the response matrix of the order of 5 ms IPS thus 1000/5 = 200 frames per second. Standard matrix TV can display per second about 200 shots but it ideally, in practice, the response time may be longer, eg 7 ms.
Manufacturers set to 3 TVs matrix types
- Matrix that can show 60 frames per second
- Matrix that can show 120 frames per second (the most common types of matrices)
- Matrices that show 240 frames per second (usually installed in expensive models)
What frame rate in different standards (must submit for further understanding of the principle of work).
- 1080i: interlaced with the standard frame rate of 25 (29.97) or 30 frames per second
- 1080p:standard with progressive scanning frequency allows the use of human resources 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 frames per second.
- 720p: Standard Progressive (interlaced) progressive scan, allows the use of frame rates of 50 or 60 frames per second
- SD:digital TV standard 50 or 60 frames per second.
- Analog signal: 25 frames per second.
TV does not have an index of dynamic scenes.
This TV show image with a frame rate at which it receives the signal, the TV does not produce any correction or improvement of the signal. Typically the leading manufacturers of television equipment already produce TVs without an index of dynamic scenes initial series of 4 or 5.
Index of dynamic scenes 100-120
In TVs with 100 index of dynamic scenes, image enhancement is due to the addition of 1 frame between the existing two. Usually just shows 2 identical frame. If the TV is used 60Hz matrix image enhancement can only be seen when viewing the image at a frame rate of less than 60. If the image is shown with a portion 60 of the frame is not technically possible to improve it already.
Index of dynamic scenes 200
Basically exact same as in the index 100 is changed only image processing algorithm processor.
Index of dynamic scenes 400-600
At the TV with an index of dynamic scenes 400-600 added between existing frames already 2-3 frame, and apply the matrix supports frequencies 120Hz. What are the intermediate frames between the real, identical or newly created depends on the algorithm of the processor, but considering the fact that in TVs with an index of dynamic scenes that 100 400 that applies the same processors it can be assumed that the same are repeated frames. Also, when such indices necessarily applicable local dimming.
Theoretically it is possible to improve the already high-definition image, even though in practice on user feedback this is not noticeable.
Index of dynamic scenes 800-1200
In TVs with such indices have been used for dynamic scenes upgraded matrix capable of displaying more than 120 frames per second, as well as faster processors installed allows the analysis of the frame to create intermediate frames not only indentichnye but also create individual intermediate analyzing real footage.
In the opinion of the owners of television sets with different indices the following picture, the difference is indeed observed in quality display of dynamic scenes in television for example with an index of 100 and 200 but more than 400 or 600 the difference is imperceptible, and it can already be attributed to marketing ploys manufacturers.
The TV does not always correctly can produce or properly convert say the creation of intermediate frames and sometimes enhanced image may be worse than the quality of the original. The picture shows such a motion object and say that several new intermediate one and quite another to create a real, very often when creating intermediate frames are created so-called digital artifacts visible in the video below.