If you’ve ever been to a Tech shop, you could notice that each product looks attractive. The shop is filled with bright colors and beautiful pictures and videos displayed. Especially kids like to come up to the product and sit and watch in front of it. Usually, there are some animals or birds shown, sometimes, beautiful nature, forests, rivers, etc. In other cases, you can see colorful night cities.
This mode is called Demo. Briefly, it gives the customer an opportunity to see the best features of the TV. There are some cases when users need to sell their TV. For this deal, it would be better to get your TV into Demo mode again to let the person see the features that are provided. However, not everyone knows how to do that. Actually, there’s nothing difficult.
What is Demo Mode
Demo Mode is also known as a Store Mode. Actually, the name of the mode represents its purpose. Store Mode is usually used in the store to present the TV or any other device in the best way. In Demo Mode, you can see all the features, functions, options, characteristics, and quality that offers this TV. Moreover, bright pictures and pleasant music attracts people to see what’s beautiful nature or animals are shown on the TV, as usual, this is displayed on the screen.
Demo Mode can be used also when you need to sell the TV if you don’t need it anymore. So that the person who buys the TV won’t need to visit some platforms to see the quality of the picture and sound that id offered. The Demo Mode is available on all TVs such as Samsung, Roku, LG, Sony, etc.
However, when you take the TV home, you should set the Home Mode to enjoy your favorite movies, as this mode gives you an opportunity to install apps and enjoy the usage.
- How to get back to TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to connect Hisense TV to Wi-Fi
- How to reset Hisense TV in a few steps
How to get your Sony TV in Demo Mode
Sony’s a well-known technic-producing company. Especially wide-used Sony products are their TVs. Sony TV is a great choice for those who like to admire bright pictures and listen to high-quality sound. However, if you want to sell the TV, you can enable the Demo Mode to show the customer its best features. So, to do that, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should tap on the “Home” button of the house icon. If there is no such button, then you should click on the “Menu” button.
- After that, you should head to the “Settings menu” tab.
- Then, you should click on the “System Settings” option.
- Next, you should head to the “General” section.
- To complete the process, you should find the Demo or Home section and tap on the “Shop” option.
Sice then, the Demo Mode would be enabled on your Sony TV. So the customer can feel like he’s in the shop right now and can see the bright colors of the image and the pretty melody. However, if you want to get the Sony TV out of the Demo Mode, you can always do that and it doesn’t depend on the reason.
How to get your Samsung TV in Demo Mode
As was mentioned before, when users start watching the content and want to fully experience the best features of the Samsung TV, they get their device out of the Demo Mode. However, if for some reason you need to get it back into the Demo Mode, it may cause some confusion. You shouldn’t worry, the principle is almost the same, so the method doesn’t require special effort. So, if you want to get your Samsung TV in Demo Mode, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should switch on your device.
- After that, you should change your TV to the “TV” source.
- Then, you should click on the “Menu” button.
- Next, you should head to the “Setup” section of the menu using the ▲ or ▼ button and then click on the “Enter” button.
- After that, you should see that the “Plug & Play” option became highlighted. In case it’s still grey, you should choose the “Plug & Play” option by using the ▲ ▼ arrow and tapping the “Enter” option.
- To complete the process, you should the on-screen prompts. Since the prompts finish, you should tap on the “Shop” option.
Since then, the Demo Mode would be enabled and the Samsung TV would look like still from the shop. So, even at home, you can create a feeling that you’re at the shop choosing your favorite TV again. It’s quite important to know the characteristics of your future Samsung TV to know that you’d be satisfied.
How to get your Hisense TV in Demo Mode
Even though the process of getting the Hisense TV out of Demo Mode is quite simple, many users get confused while trying to enable the Store Mode again on their device. The Hisense developers have cared about the quality of their products and simple interface. So, you don’t need to make much effort to enable the Demo Mode, you should follow the prompts which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should switch on your Hisense Smart TV and take the TV remote with you.
- After that, you should click on the “Home” button on your Hisense TV Remote.
- Then, you should tap on the “Settings” option.
- Next, you should take a look beneath the Settings menu, and choose “Device Preferences“.
- After that, there will be the “Retail Mode” displayed. When you choose it, you’ll be asked about enabling or disabling it.
Since then, your Hisense TV would be ready to meet the new owner. However, in some cases, you aren’t able to use your remote control. You shouldn’t worry as there’s a way to enable the Demo Mode on Hisense TV without the remote control.
- How to restart Sony Smart TV
- What are good 70-inch TVs you can buy?
- What is Natural Mode support in Samsung TVs: Samsung Natural Mode explained
How to get your Hisense TV in Demo Mode without the remote
There can be many reasons why you aren’t able to use your remote control with the Hisense TV. However, you shouldn’t worry, as nowadays, there are many options to let you enjoy your viewing experience without the remote control. If you want to switch off Store Mode/Demo Mode on Hisense Smart TV without the remote, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should click on the power button on the TV that will be at the sides of the back panel.
- After that, there would be a “Menu” button displayed, you should click on it.
- Then, you should head to “Settings” via the channel and volume up and down buttons.
- Next, you should head to “Device Preferences” via the channel down button.
- After that, you should use the channel down button to head and click on the “Retail Mode” option, and then you should tap on the “OK” button on the TV.
- There you’ll be asked if you want to turn the Store Mode on for our Hisense Smart TV.
Since then, you’ll be able to enjoy the shop atmosphere with your Hisense TV. Moreover, this method would help you to sell your device efficiently, as the customer won’t need to visit several sources to see the qualities of the TV.