The identification of TV Philips, TV sets are divided into series. The higher the number the greater series of features and functions implemented in the TV.
Transcript notation model Philips TV
- 48 – screen size inches
- P – TV
- U – resolution H – HD, F – Full HD, U – UHD, O – OLED UHD
- S – digital tuner H – DVB-T/C, K – DVB-T/C/S/S2, T – DVB-T/T2/C, S – T/T2/C/S/S2, L – ATSC
- 7 – Series
- 6 – model in the series
- 0 – design
- 0– year of development 7-2012, 8-2013, 9-2014, 0-2015, 1-2016, 2-2017
- 12 – Country or region for which the TV was produced.
In 2017, Philips began production of TVs with OLED screens. As with other TV manufacturers, the main advantages, support for HDR video, 4K screen resolution. And also patented in due time system Ambilight, backlights from the back of the TV depending on the image on the screen.
Example identification Philips TV 2014
- P (PFK)-TV’s
- Н (PHK)-screen resolution Н–HD, F–Full HD, U– UHD
- H (PFH)-digital tuners H–DVB-T/C,К–DVB-T/C/S/S2,T-DVB-T/T2/C,S–T/T2/C/S/S2,L-ATSC/
- 10–model in the series
- 9-year (7-2012, 8-2013, 9-2014, 0-2015 )