Recall that, according to the marking of TVs LG, the last figure denotes changes in design, not technical characteristics.
Almost happened the leveling of TV sets, LG instead of 9 series, positions only four categories of TVs.
- LED TVs — This is a TV with HD and Full HD resolution screens
- UHD TVs — TVs with 4K screen resolution 3840 × 2160
- SUHD TVs — TVs with improved screens, the same IPS screens but as they claim more vivid and with better color rendering.
- OLED TVs — A completely different class of TV, since the screens are manufactured using the technology of organic light-emitting diodes.
Consider the main differences between TV models
(Information is given with the addition of new features)
- LJ510B – Digital TV DVB-T/C, no WI-FI, Browser, DTS Decoder, resolution screen 1366 x 768.
- LJ510U- Digital TV DVB-T/C/S2, no WI-FI, Browser, DTS Decoder, resolution screen 1366 x 768.
- LJ590U, LJ594V- (U – resolution screen HD), (V – resolution screen Full HD), HDMI-2, USB-1, Smart TV.
- LJ610V, LJ614V, LJ615V – HDMI -3, USB -2, BLU Type – Direct, Smart TV.
- LJ624V, LJ625V – BLU Type – Edge, Smart TV.
- UJ630V, UJ634V, UJ635V – screen resolution UHD (3840 x 2160), BLU Type Direct
- UJ651V – HDMI, BLU Type Direct
- UJ670V,UJ675V – Same model from the previous, BLU Type Direct
- UJ701V – Magic Remote Included, BLU Type Direct
- UJ750V – BLU Type Edge, Active HDR with Dolby Vision, ULTRA Luminance, Active Depth Enhancer
- SJ800V– screen Nano Cell™ technology
- SJ810V – screen Nano Cell™ technology
- SJ850V – Improved audio system 2.2 ch
- SJ950V, SJ955V, SJ957V – similar TV 8 series
TVs have the same parameters, differences in design.