DLNA what is it
In reading the specifications of Panasonic TVs can be seen next DLNA – DMP/DMR/DMS.
- DLNA – This protocol allows you to exchange information in a local network.
In turn, the DMP / DMR / DMS are classes of network devices that can support the DLNA protocol
- D-digital digital devices
- M-media processing apparatus for transmitting various data (video, audio)
last letters denote the device itself.
- DMS – Media Server, the device containing the content, and that can make it available to networked digital media player (DMP) and digital media player (DMR). This could be for example a computer with software installed to support DLNA.
- DMP – Media Player (DMP): finds content on digital media server (DMS) and provides playback. This TV sets, stereos and home theaters, wireless monitors and game consoles.
- DMR-Digital Media Renderer (DMR): more expanded than DMP apparatus reproduces content that includes a media server at the same time it can be used for other devices.
By and large presence in the description of DMP / DMR / DMS specifically disclaims any meaning, since he has a DLNA protocol is standardized and describes the support for such devices. But as they say, and you can write a few technical terms for solidity.