Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 410 was developed in late 2013. Model name – MSM8916. The main application – mobile devices: smartphones and tablets.
In chip integrated the following modules:
- Module for the transmission of information in networks 4G LTE.
- Module for processing information from the camera, the camera supports a resolution of up to 13.5 MP
- Module for connecting the display, with supported screen resolution up to Full HD WUXGA (1920×1200), also have the option to transfer to an external display with a resolution picture HD (1280×720).
- Processor based on Cortex-A53 cores with support for speeds up to 1.4 GHz with 32 or 64 bit system.
- Adreno 306 graphics chip has 6 channels, clock frequency of 450MHz, supports DirectX 9.3.
- GPS support
- Support for sensor
- Module DSP Digital signal processor DSP helps process information typically video streams and data.
- The processor is manufactured on 28 nm technology.
Specs 410 MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon
|GPU graphic||Adreno 306 GPU|
|DSP||Hexagon™ V50 DSP (up to 700MHz) Shared Modem & App DSP|
|RF||3rd gen power efficient LTE multimode transceiver with Qualcomm RF360 Front End solution for world mode bands, lower power and PCB reduction|
|Bluetooth||BT4.0 † Integrated digital core|
|WiFi||1-stream 802.11n † Integrated digital core|
|GPS||Qualcomm® IZat™ Gen8C|
|Camera||Up to 13.5MP|
|Display||WUXGA (1920×1200) + 720p external display|
|Memory/ Storage||LPDDR2/3 533MHz Single-channel 32-bit (4.2GBps) non-POP/ eMMC 4.51 SD 3.0 (UHS-I)|
|Process Technology||28nm LP|