Reviewing the performance of Panasonic TVs can be seen next DLNA- DMP / DMR / DMS.
- DLNA- this protocol allows the exchange of information on the local network.
- D-digital devices
- M-media device for transmitting various data processing (video, audio)
- the last letters indicate the device itself.
- DMS- Media Server, the device comprises a content and that can make it available to networked digital media player (DMP) and digital media players (DMR). This could be for example a computer with software installed to support DLNA.
- DMP- Media Player (DMP): finds content on digital media servers (DMS) and provide playback. This TV sets, stereos and home theaters, wireless monitors and game consoles.
- DMR-Digital Media Renderer (DMR): more expanded than DMP apparatus reproduces content that includes a media server at the same time can be used for this other device.