What does the marking of Samsung monitors mean? It contains information about the main parameters of the monitor, the understanding of marking greatly facilitates the selection of the monitor. Constantly improving the monitors, the manufacturer makes changes in the designation of the monitor model.
Let's decipher how Samsung denotes its monitors, this will help you choose the monitor you like best.
Designation of Samsung 2017 monitors
At the end of 2016 the release of monitors with screens on quantum dots was started, in connection with this, changes were made to the marking, the letter identifying the monitor with the QLED screen was added. In the basic designation of monitors has not changed.
Samsung divides its series of monitors by analogy with TV 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 series. In 2016, changes in the labeling of monitors.
Marking monitors Samsung 2016
Monitor designation, curved or not, moved to the very beginning of the designation. Matrix resolution began after a series of point because it does not permit the standard thing of the past that were HD, Full HD, UHD. The next letter after the resolution refers to the color of the monitor. The last letter indicates which region promoted the monitor.
- L - LED backlight
- C - monitor type С-curved, S- standard
- 27 - screen size
- F - year of development С - 2013, D - 2014, E - 2015, F - 2016
- 5 - series
- 91 - model a series
- F - resolution screen U - UHD, F - Full HD, H - HD
- D - color monitor housing H - black glossy, D - gray, W - white
- U - country for which promoted monitor U - Europe, N - US, Canada, E - Asia-pacific, L - Latin America