Each TV that came down from the production line of the plant has a unique serial number. The purchaser of the new TV serial number is not interesting. Country of assembly of the TV and the date of its manufacture is indicated separately on the information sheet which is usually placed behind the TV. But in addition, the serial number has information that service centers use. This is information about the factory at which the TV was assembled, which manufacturer components are installed in the TV. For example, on a Samsung TV, screens are made by Samsung, Sharp, BOE, and many other companies.
How to find the Samsung TV serial number: the TV serial number is indicated on the information sheet that is attached to the back of the TV. You can also find out the serial number from the TV menu, TV information.
Samsung TV serial number check
What is the serial number of Samsung TVs from 2001 to 2018, these are 15 characters (letters and numbers) in which information about your TV is encrypted. Consider the example of the Samsung TV serial number, which denote certain characters.
Example of decoding the Samsung TV serial numbers
Samsung TV serial number code (how to decode explained)
- ZAJ3 – is the code of the TV model, the factory code in which there is information about the features of the TV (codes of suppliers of components for the assembly of the TV).
- 3 – the product code in this case, the number 3 indicates that this product is a TV.
Where are Samsung TVs made
- S – the code of the plant on which the TV is assembled
- S – Slovenia
- H – Hungary
- 4 -Romania
- 1, 3 – Korea
- L – Russia
- W– China
- C – Mexico
- M – Malaysia
- E – technical code related to the plant (assembly plant code)
- D – year of release, in this serial number 2012.
- C – the month in which the TV is made, in this serial number is December.
00652L is the TV serial number, the manufacturer can use it to determine on which assembly line the TV was assembled and in which shift. The information is interesting only to the manufacturer to control the quality of the TVs produced.
How to find out the date of assembly of the Samsung TV
|2006||A or L||Junho||6|
Also, Samsung TVs use the version number, this is a modification of the TV or revision. Simply put, after the launch of the release of a particular TV model, something being finalized eliminates software errors and assigns a version number to the TV.